I have a wealth of experience supporting ICT within the Early Years and teaching both in nursery and Key Stage 1. I have also been involved with desigining and creating resources and materials for the early years curriculum including the nusery award winning Recordable Pegs (TTS Group). If you would like any support with the following please get in touch.
- Audit of resources to support ICT across Key Stage 1 in the New Computing Curriculum. What’s out there?
- Making the most of your interactive whiteboard to support outstanding teaching and continuous provision.
Simple and effective ideas to use in the busy classroom.
- Using ICT to support all ‘Areas of Learning’ including ‘Understanding the World’
- Ideas and resources using ICT to support speaking and listening.
- Computing within the Early years - supporting indoor and outdoor learning!
- eSafety in the Early Years and Key Stage 1